Shisan, a Cario based company specialized in digital fabrication field of technology, including 3D Printers and CNC Routers, is looking to expand its sales and business development team. The company founded by Osama Kamal is now looking for a fresh grad office manager.
Job Description and Vision:
The new professional figure will join Shisan’s team to learn specific topics in the managerial team and general topics about most of the company activities in a period from 6 to 12 months.
After she passes this period she will get a rise in position and salary to become Shisan’s Operation Manager. She will join in a junior position to be transformed into a professional manager in less than a year and that’s what you can find in a special start-up like Shisan.
– carry on basic office adminstration and secretarial tasks.
– Assist the CEO and Business Development section to execute some tasks.
– Follow up with team tasks.
– Follow some of our customers needs and communicate with others.
– Follow up with some of the accounting tasks.
– Help applying some plans and learn how to develop business models and attach it to a strict business plan.
– Learn and participate in PR and FR activities.
– Make some business related researches.
As per the description listed above Shisan is not expecting professional experience but is looking for an eager person to learn and prove that they can do it looking forward to a near promising future.
– Fresh graduated is the preferred but the position is also open to last year students who are able to manage their time efficiently.
– English is a must as well as abasic computer skills (internet, office, emailing, presentations, quotations, and more).
– Business administration background is preferable.
– Problem solving skills and a creative working mind.
– Living in Cairo.
– Familiar with working with start-ups.
Looking forward to build exchangable trust and loyality by joining the Shisan’s family 🙂
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Opeation Manager”.
It’s better if you can attach a link to your professional Linked-In profile.