Root of Evil Studios, a portal specializing in decrypting videogame 3D models and other propertires (within the boundaries of the law) has captured every single 3D model form the hugely popular Pokemon Go AR/mobile game and has made them available for download here. The file weighs almost 1GB and contains all the available Pokemon 3D models (more than 700!), fully textured and ready for rigging and 3D printing as an .OBJ file. The files are also available in a wide selection of other CAD formats. Here’s a few.As we’v often reported before, Nintendo is fairly tolerating of people using its properties for personal entertainment (even if this includes 3D printing or 3D modeling) however the company not tolerant at all with people using its properties for aprofit. Before you download them or share them, you should closely read the following terms and conditions.
The file you are about to download was produced by Nintendo/GameFreak, and they are the legitimate copyright holders. How you use any of the downloaded files is up to you BUT your usage MUST conform to USC 17 Section 107 and must NOT violate international copyright/intellectual property law, or the copyright/intellectual property law of the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, your own country of residence, and any other member states, the key points of which are summarized here:
- You must not use this file in any way which generates a profit for yourself or anyone else. This includes re-distribution on sites such as MegaUpload, Mega, Dropbox and MediaFire. ‘Mirroring’ of any files contained within this download is expressly prohibited without permission from RootOfEvilStudios
- You must attribute Nintendo and Gamefreak in any visual or digital (including rendered/modeled/traced images) reproduction, with the text “Pokemon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2013” in a clear and visible font
- DEVIANTART: THE LAST POINT IS LEGALLY BINDING. YOU MUST ADD THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE “3D model data is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2013” TO YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION
- ONE FINAL TIMEYou must credit Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company in ANY reproductions of ANY of the downloaded files.
This is under internationally binding law, NOT the request of ROEStudios. Richard Sowden/RootOfEvil Studios accepts no responsibility for the actions of the downloader, and by clicking the ‘Agree’ link below you agree that you are solely responsible for your usage of the downloaded file. Your IP will be recorded to ensure compliance.
The following notes are not legally binding:
- Please credit ROEStudios with the extraction in any reproductions or redistribution’s, especially if you put an image made with these models on deviantart
- Some of the models contained therein may require UV correction, as the program made to extract them is not 100% effective yet. Please attempt to correct theise yourself, it is a simple enough process and there is a guide for it on this website
- Some of the models contained may be missing components, or only contain one component. The file will contain more than one model of the pokemon, however, so please check ALL files in the pokemon’s folder before reporting a corrupted model
I Agree and will follow the above notice