Lake Mary, Florida based NeoMetrix Technologies, resellers of rapid product development equipment and software, announced the finalization of a distribution deal with 3D Systems. Headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, 3D Systems engineers, manufactures and sells 3D printers. 3D Systems’ former President and current CTO, Chuck Hull is credited with inventing stereolithography (SLA) technology – essentially making the company the originator of 3D printing. With this 3D Systems relationship, NeoMetrix Technologies completes their portfolio of additive manufacturing solutions that includes 3D Systems’ Geomagic software, as well as Creaform and EvixScan 3D scanning products.
“We’re very excited about our new relationship with 3D Systems, and the opportunity to promote their 3D printing solutions.Our customers are always seeking our counsel on ways to improve their time to market and other intelligent ways to gain the critical competitive edge. With machines ranging from professional grade desktop machines all the way up to full production, we are confident that we now have a 3D printing solution for virtually every customer application.” said President and CEO of NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc., Dan Perreault.
3D Printers now available from NeoMetrix Technologies include:
· Color Jet 3D Printers: capable of printing high quality, large-sized models, in a variety of different colors, fast.
· Multi Jet 3D Printers: an inkjet printing process that uses piezo printhead technology to deposit either photocurable plastic resin or casting wax materials layer by layer.
· SLS 3D Printers: uses a laser to harden and bond small grains of plastic, ceramic, glass, metal, or other materials into layers in a 3D structure.
· SLA 3D Printers: used for creating models, prototypes, patterns, and production parts in a layer by layer fashion using photopolymerization.
· Micro-SLA 3D Printers: a new, one-step process that uses an all-in-one cartridge and curing cell, with all post processing done inside the printer.
NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. (www.3dscanningservices.net) is a leading provider of solutions for rapid product development throughout the southeastern United States, focusing on 3D printing, 3D scanning, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping. NeoMetrix is a value added reseller for SpaceClaim, Creaform and Geomagic Software. NeoMetrix is a licensed distributor of a variety of 3D scanning and printing devices which now include 3D Systems’ 3D printers. NeoMetrix also offers engineering consulting and technical services that focus on assisting clients with improving product quality and reducing design cycles.