“The world is changing very fast: recent technological developments especially in terms of connectivity is shaping people’s mind (in particular young people). The 2-Wheelers world still looks far from this revolution. Thanks to the mixture of competences that features the Fab Lab Community and the fact that Fab Lab’s focus is always addressed to the future we would like you to bring the 2-Wheelers in the Digital World” – Luca Caruso, Honda R&D Europe.
The official presentation of the “Honda Meets Fablab” Contest:
- November 22nd, h14:30 – 17:30 (live streaming)
- Museo della Scienza e della Tecnologia (Milan – ITALY)
- Via S. Vittore 21 – 20123 Milano / Room Cenacolo http://www.museoscienza.org/mustlocation/events/cenacolo.asp
- Join the presentation and discover the award for Fablab!
- During the event, all partners of the initiative will be present.
- Through a webinar, European Fablab and Makerspace will be able to participate live.
Read more in this interview with Antonio Arcadu, Design Modeling Coordinator, Honda R&D Italia Team