Copper 3D antimicrobial 3D printable mask 3D model

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Chris Mattmann
    Participant

Please feel free to reach out to chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov and Kalind Carpenter <kalind.c.carpenter@jpl.nasa.gov>

Salen
    Participant

I think the most optimal filter from a cotton pad. The question remains how effective it is. Is there anyone who can calculate this? In this case, replacing the filter will be the simplest, most affordable material.

macchioni
    Participant

thanks for the file

Wendy Kramer
    Participant

We are tearing apart filters from furnace filters. Only the top two that filter out everything. You have to be cognizant of what side goes toward the person.

Also using Halyard H500. We use that for sterilizing instruments in the autoclave. Afterward, it keeps the tools safe and sterile. The H500, has two parts to the “fabric” and it does a really good job. It can be put back into the autoclave to be sterilized and reused. They are testing to see how many times, however. At least it is not a one-time thing, and what we use now can be reused after the instruments sterilized. I just ordered some to sew some masks. I am hoping to find someone who can print me off a few of these for the hospital ER.

Chris Mattmann
    Participant

Hi, the JPL team has made our 3d respirator designs open source and available. Please star on Github check it out and provide feedback! https://github.com/nasa-jpl/COVID-19-respirators

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • PHPSESSID
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

Decline all Services
Accept all Services
Close
Close

STAY AHEAD

OF THE CURVE

Join industry leaders and receive the latest insights on what really matters in AM!

This information will never be shared with 3rd parties

I’ve read and accept the privacy policy.*

WELCOME ON BOARD!