We have created this forum as a way to help hospitals, AM companies and makers share ideas and unite to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Register to create a new topic. Healthcare professionals can use the search by radius function on the right to find local makers, companies and services that can help.
During a global health crisis, moving quickly can save lives. But there are very good reasons why medical equipment is certified and manufacturers adhere to strict regulations. In most cases, industrially produced, medical-grade equipment will be preferred.
However, in an emergency, where we’re already starting to see disrupted supply chains, sometimes having something will be better than having nothing. Healthcare professionals will know if and when to make that call in order to save lives.
Unfortunately, we cannot verify or advise on the information posted on the forum so please take extra care and consult a qualified expert before acting on any of the information found here.
- This category has 232 topics, 224 replies, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by .
- Last Post
- Urgent help neededIf you’re a healthcare professional in urgent need of help from the 3D printing community please provide as much information as you can: what help you need, where you are …
- 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Government / NGO / healthcare institution calls for helpFor organizations looking for entities that can deliver critical parts in an emergency. Where possible, please indicate requirements and location.
- 10 months, 3 weeks ago
- AM companies ready to helpIf you own a 3D printer or operate a 3D printing service, both local and global, please provide information on your capabilities and geolocation. You can find a dynamic map …
- 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- Professionals / Makers ready to helpFor AM professionals and makers who can offer their services, experience and printing capabilities in kind to healthcare professionals in need.
- 5 months, 1 week ago
- Donations and projects seeking fundingPlease add any crowdfunding and corporate donations in this forum.
- 1 year ago
- Open source projectsInteresting open source projects being developed around the world, where 3D printing can help.
- 1 year ago
- Useful STL filesPlease share any open source STL (or another 3D printable format) files that may be useful to produce/reproduce parts that can help during a medical emergency.
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- Regulatory information, patent and copyright issues, protocols, materialsIP theft is a big concern for companies, but during a global health emergency saving lives should come first. If you are an expert on copyright and IP issues, please …
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Urgent help needed