- This event has passed.
January 29 - January 31
Our Summit is designed to guide managers, practitioners, entrepreneurs and investors to the most effective procedures and profitable opportunities in both 3D-printed medical and dental applications – and this year separate tracks on medical and dental 3D printing, along with an exhibition hall. The 2019 Summit will include 3D-printed prosthetics, implants, medical models and personal medicine, as well as dental devices – sectors that will generate more than $5 billion in revenues by 2021, according to SmarTech’s latest analysis.
Attendees, will hear from experts from the additive manufacturing sector, regulatory experts, academia, and practitioners who are actively involved in 3D printing in the medical and dental sectors. Additions to the 2019 event include several pre-conference workshops from leading technology and solution providers and an exciting start-up competition where selected early stage 3D printing companies will compete for a prize of $15,000. Attend this conference and trade show to:
- Gain a realistic view of what 3D-printing applications are useful now and which are still on their way to market. For which medical and dental products will 3D printing become a standard fabrication process and which will stay in the labs for years to come? In what markets can bioprinting firms expect to make money?
- Hear speakers discuss how 3D-printing is transforming procedures at hospitals, doctors’ and dental offices, and labs. Receive guidance on how 3D printing will disrupt supply chains in the healthcare and dentistry industry.
- Gain a better understanding of the revenue expectations from 3D printing in the medical and dental space and the value chains that will emerge in this area. The conference will include several sessions presented by SmarTech analysts providing their up-to-date forecasts of 3D printing penetration and revenue generation
- Gain insight into where the money will be coming from for “additive medicine.” The Summit will also provide clarity on how intellectual property will impact technology development and procedures
- Obtain an improved understanding of regulatory requirements affecting 3D printing in medicine and dentistry and how these vary internationally
- Network with exhibitors and other attendees to exchange experiences and do deals
This must attend event, produced by SmarTech and 3DPrint.com for the key players and professionals in 3D-printed medicine and dentistry, is intended for marketing, business development and product management, healthcare professionals and investors of all kinds.