Are you passionate about working in a vibrant and innovative startup environment? Want to join a game changer in 3D visualization & VR technologies? You could be the perfect match for this company: CL3VER is looking for a 3D Software Engineer to help create the tools and content pipelines necessary to power its disruptive cloud based visualization platform.
This role works closely with a variety of disciplines including 3D rendering, backend engineering, app engineering and more!
Design automation pipelines to manage a large, structured set of model data.
• Own the model importers and exporters.
• Design and implement user facing tools including metatagging tools, material editors, and more.
• Work with application and backend engineers to manage relationships between authored model data, backend data and rendering.
• Participate in agile development process (SCRUM).
Required Skills & Experience:
High-level proficiency in C++/C#.
• Strong math skills.
• Strong team communication skills.
• Experience with game engines and/or rendering solutions.
• Experience with one or many 3d packages such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Revit, Sketchup, Solidworks, etc.
• Experience implementing and maintaining asset pipelines for interactive applications.
Attractive compensation package.
• Opportunity to adopt flexible working hours.
• Excellent work-life balance. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration
• Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
• Our office is located in Barcelona downtown!
• You can find all the coffee that you need to start the day.
• Work with people who love what they do.”
If you are interested, please contact Daniel Iborra: firstname.lastname@example.org