Based on KISSlicer, the most advanced slicing engine available today, SSI is the result of years of experience and thousands of successful, complex prints. 3ntr’s unique industrial know-how is now available to SSI users, with no additional training required. Learning to use the software fundamentals is quick and access to the 3D prints just takes a few mouse clicks.
One of the most relevant unique features of SSI is the software’s daily upgrade capabilities: any printing parameter improvement achieved at the 3ntr labs is automatically transferred to all SSI users within 24 hours. The same applies to the slicing apps: new capabilities are added regularly and, as soon as they complete the beta testing process, the SSI installation is upgraded automatically.
“SSI is the result of thousands of hours of development and experience using one of the industry’s most advanced slicing software,” said 3ntr’s founder and CEO Davide Ardizzoia. “As industrial users, ourselves we understand what professional 3D printing adopters are looking for and from the very beginning we strived to provide the most accessible, intuitive and reliable 3D printing experience. SSI represents a significant step forward in this direction: starting today, all SSI users can finally 3D print at the industry’s cutting edge, with zero effort.”
The new slicing software is the first element in 3ntr’s complete solution for industrial 3D printing which also includes the new Diamond patented plates for easy print removal and Bliss tungsten carbide nozzles for highly abrasive filament materials which will be officially announced in the upcoming days.
- Slicing is not permitted with incompatible filaments or plates.
- Print style is set automatically to match polymers in use.
- Both 2.85 mm and 1.75 mm filament can be used at the same time.
- Standard (factory) print profiles cannot be altered.
- Multi material prints are easily visualized on the screen.
- Up to two soft polymers and support materials are supported on triple nozzle systems.
- A detailed, visual report of the printing process is created for documenting and billing.
- USB connection or networked 3ntr print server machines accessed without leaving SSI.
- Direct access to on-line knowledge base and application notes.
- Access to all printing parameters for advanced users.
- Based on KISSlicer, the most advanced slicing engine available today.
– …and more to come with next upgrades